|Publication Number||US 20190060434|
Provided herein are methods and compositions for the treatment of melanoma using anti-tumor immune cells treated with a PTD-MYC fusion protein (e.g., an HIV TAT-MYC fusion protein).
- 1. A composition comprising: (a) a MYC fusion peptide, comprising (i) a protein transduction domain; (ii) a MYC polypeptide sequence; and (b) one or more primary immune cells isolated from a donor subject that has a melanoma tumor, wherein the one or more primary immune cells are reactive against a melanoma-specific antigen.
- 2. The composition of claim 1, wherein the protein transduction domain sequence is a TAT protein transduction domain sequence.
- 3. The composition of claim 1, wherein the MYC fusion peptide comprises SEQ ID NO: 1.
- 4. The composition of claim 1, wherein the one or more immune cells comprises a T cell, a B cell, an NK cell, or any combination thereof.
- 5. The composition of claim 1, wherein the one or more immune cells comprises a tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte, T-cell receptor modified lymphocyte, or a chimeric antigen receptor modified lymphocyte.
- 6. The composition of claim 5, wherein the tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte has a CD8+CD25+ signature or a CD4+CD25+ signature.
- 7.-20. (canceled)