Zoetis, formerly a business unit of Pfizer, is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines designed to meet the real-world needs of veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal owners they support.
Research Grants 25 show all
Patents 1,050show all
- 347A61K - Preparations for medical, dental, or toilet purposes
- 208C12N - Microorganisms or enzymes
- 151C07K - Peptides
- 143C07D - Heterocyclic compounds
- 80A01N - Preservation of bodies of humans or animals or plants or parts thereof
- 74G01N - Investigating or analysing materials by determining their chemical or physical properties
- 60A01K - Animal husbandry
- 31C07F - Acyclic, carbocyclic or heterocyclic compounds containing elements other than carbon, hydrogen, halogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, selenium or tellurium
- 24Y02A - Technologies for adaptation to climate change
- 14C07C - Acyclic or carbocyclic compounds
SEC Filings show all