Tokyo Institute of Technology offers education and research services to its students. The institute's educational curriculum consists of 7 stages, consisting of natural science, mathematics, informatics, materials technology, chemical technology, mechanical engineering, control engineering, economics, electrical and communication technology, social systems, and life sciences technologies. Tokyo Institute of Technology was founded in 1881 and is based in Tokyo.
Research Grants 38 show all
Patents 1,027show all
- 122H01L - Semiconductor devices
- 64G01N - Investigating or analysing materials by determining their chemical or physical properties
- 63B01J - Chemical or physical processes, e.g. catalysis or colloid chemistry
- 61Y02E - Reduction of greenhouse gas [ghg] emissions, related to energy generation, transmission or distribution
- 55C01P - Indexing scheme relating to structural and physical aspects of solid inorganic compounds
- 51C01B - Non-metallic elements
- 46Y02P - Climate change mitigation technologies in the production or processing of goods
- 43H01M - Processes or means, e.g. batteries, for the direct conversion of chemical into electrical energy
- 38C01G - Compounds containing metals not covered by subclasses or
- 36C08G - Macromolecular compounds obtained otherwise than by reactions only involving unsaturated carbon-to-carbon bonds
Clinical Trials 8show all
Web Documents 4,382show all
Tokyo Institute of Technology has 4,382 documents.