Texas Biomedical Research Institute aims to unravel the mysteries of chronic and infectious diseases through innovative thinking, creative problem solving and cutting edge technologies.Since its founding in 1941 by Thomas B. Slick Jr., the Texas Biomedical Research Institute has gained worldwide recognition in scientific and academic communities for the quality of its basic research.
Research Grants 2,752 show all
Patents 20show all
- 9A61K - Preparations for medical, dental, or toilet purposes
- 7C07K - Peptides
- 7C12N - Microorganisms or enzymes
- 4C12Q - Measuring or testing processes involving enzymes, nucleic acids or microorganisms
- 4G01N - Investigating or analysing materials by determining their chemical or physical properties
- 2A61P - Specific therapeutic activity of chemical compounds or medicinal preparations
- 2C07D - Heterocyclic compounds
Clinical Trials 1show all
Web Documents 371show all
Texas Biomedical Research Institute has 371 documents.
Crunchbase Investment Rounds
|Date||Amount||Round||Valuation||Lead Investor||Other Investors|
|2018-11-27||$3,000,000||Grant||National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases|