The foundation of our success, and at the heart of Teva, is our vision to be the most indispensable medicines company for the world, executing on our obligation to our patients, customers, shareholders and employees.
Established in 1901, today we rank among the 10 top pharmaceutical companies in the world. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is active in 60 countries, with over 46,400 dedicated employees worldwide.
As a forward-looking global pharmaceutical company, Teva spearheads the development, production and marketing of a wide range of specialty medicines, generic and OTC products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and novel new therapeutic entities.
Following our vision, we pursue robust organic growth. This strategy is complemented by key alliances with exemplary partners. We extend our presence into new markets and add selectively to our capabilities. We balance investment in growth with return to our investors. We commit ourselves to challenging the unmet medical, societal and patient needs of the day.
In every single action, we follow our guiding values of Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Excellence and Leadership. These values embody the nature of how Teva operates. They enable us to bring safe and effective medicines to the world through the quality of our people, and of our products. They are the foundation of our commitment to patients, and of our unceasing dedication to making a difference.
Research Grants 11 show all
Patents 5,880show all
- 1,708A61K - Preparations for medical, dental, or toilet purposes
- 1,250C07D - Heterocyclic compounds
- 542C07C - Acyclic or carbocyclic compounds
- 301C07K - Peptides
- 151G01N - Investigating or analysing materials by determining their chemical or physical properties
- 146C07B - General methods of organic chemistry
- 108C07F - Acyclic, carbocyclic or heterocyclic compounds containing elements other than carbon, hydrogen, halogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, selenium or tellurium
- 67C12N - Microorganisms or enzymes
- 58C07H - Sugars
- 55A61J - Containers specially adapted for medical or pharmaceutical purposes
Clinical Trials 970show all
SEC Filings show all