Koninklijke Philips is a technology company that provides healthcare, consumer lifestyle, and lighting products, solutions, and services. The company offers professionals with healthcare, lighting, and oral healthcare products, professional dictation and display solutions, and innovation services. It offers consumers with electronic products related to sound and vision, personal care, mother and child care, housewares, lighting, PCs and phones, and more.
The company’s portfolio of services includes concept creation support, product and process development, equipment development, prototyping and small series production, industrialization, quality control, industry consulting, and more.
Koninklijke Phillips was founded in 1891 and is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands with presence worldwide, including the United States, the United Kingdom, China, Poland, Brazil, Australia, and more.
Research Grants 209 show all
Publications 71 show all
- 4Prothrombin Time
- 2Oxygen Consumption/physiology
- 2Photic Stimulation/methods
- 1Angioplasty, Balloon
- 1Anticipation, Psychological
Patents 324,344show all
- 20,810H04N - Pictorial communication, e.g. television
- 20,119H01J - Electric discharge tubes or discharge lamps
- 19,513G11B - Information storage based on relative movement between record carrier and transducer
- 16,718H01L - Semiconductor devices
- 16,034A61B - Diagnosis
- 12,553G06F - Electric digital data processing
- 9,653H04L - Transmission of digital information, e.g. telegraphic communication
- 7,260G06T - Image data processing or generation, in general
- 6,172G01R - Measuring electric variables
- 5,965G02B - Optical elements, systems, or apparatus
Clinical Trials 48show all
Web Documents 41show all
Philips has 41 documents.