HM.CLAUSE is a business unit of Limagrain, an international co-operative agricultural group, specializing in field seeds, vegetable seeds and cereal products. With a team of 2,200 professionals in over 30 countries, They are dedicated to the sustainable solutions for the land, successful products for their customers, and intensive research and innovations for the future.
HM.CLAUSE was formed in 2008, combining their two commercial brands, HARRIS MORAN in the USA and CLAUSE in France. However, the company roots go back to 1785, with its founding organization, Tezier. Their brands represent the best of all worlds, combining know-how, expertise and resources to create an exceptional company, doing extraordinary work.
Patents 90show all
- 88A01H - New plants or processes for obtaining them
- 19C12N - Microorganisms or enzymes
- 2A23L - Foods, foodstuffs, or non-alcoholic beverages, not covered by subclasses -
- 1C07K - Peptides
- 1C12Q - Measuring or testing processes involving enzymes, nucleic acids or microorganisms
- 1G02B - Optical elements, systems, or apparatus
- 1H01L - Semiconductor devices