Hewlett-Packard provides products, technologies, software, solutions, and services to individual consumers and small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) as well as to the government, health, and education sectors worldwide.
The company’s personal systems segment offers commercial and consumer PCs, workstations, tablets, retail point-of-sale systems, calculators and other related accessories, software, support, and services for the commercial and consumer markets. Its printing segment provides consumer and commercial printer hardware, supplies, media, and scanning devices as well as LaserJet and enterprise, inkjet and printing, and graphics solutions; and software and web services.
The company’s software segment offers IT management, application testing and delivery, information management, big data analytics, security intelligence, and risk management solutions for businesses and enterprises; and licensing, support, and professional services as well as SaaS-based services. Its HP financial services segment provides leasing, financing, utility programs, and asset management services as well as investment solutions to SMBs, educational institutions, and governmental entities. The company’s corporate investments segment includes HP labs and cloud-related business incubation projects.
Hewlett-Packard was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Research Grants 575 show all
Publications 1,427 show all
- 15Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid/methods
- 10Electrophoresis, Capillary/methods
- 9Mass Spectrometry/methods
- 6Artificial Intelligence
- 6Spectrometry, Mass, Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption-Ionization/methods
- 5Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid/instrumentation
Patents 138,414show all
- 32,290G06F - Electric digital data processing
- 13,719H04L - Transmission of digital information, e.g. telegraphic communication
- 10,463B41J - Typewriters
- 7,789H04N - Pictorial communication, e.g. television
- 4,751H01L - Semiconductor devices
- 4,454G06Q - Data processing systems or methods, specially adapted for administrative, commercial, financial, managerial, supervisory or forecasting purposes
- 3,924G11B - Information storage based on relative movement between record carrier and transducer
- 3,656H05K - Printed circuits
- 3,499G06K - Recognition of data
- 2,832G11C - Static stores
Clinical Trials 28show all
SEC Filings show all