Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for over 30 years. Founded in 1981 in Boston, Massachusetts, Genzyme evolved from a tiny start-up with just a handful of employees to one of the world's leading biotech companies. Acquired by Sanofi in 2011, Genzyme now benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients.
We've kept our roots in the Boston area: our headquarters, Genzyme Center, is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, home to venerable universities, teaching hospitals, and a thriving biotechnology community. But we also operate in every other region of the globe.
Research Grants 103 show all
Patents 600show all
- 115C12Q - Measuring or testing processes involving enzymes, nucleic acids or microorganisms
- 86A61B - Diagnosis
- 54A61K - Preparations for medical, dental, or toilet purposes
- 40C07K - Peptides
- 31A01K - Animal husbandry
- 27C12N - Microorganisms or enzymes
- 27H04N - Pictorial communication, e.g. television
- 26G01N - Investigating or analysing materials by determining their chemical or physical properties
- 20G06F - Electric digital data processing
- 18G16B - Bioinformatics, i.e. information and communication technology [ict] specially adapted for genetic or protein-related data processing in computational molecular biology
Clinical Trials 28show all
SEC Filings show all