Genova is a leading innovation providing preventive measures based on intelligence while you train.
They are a small group of developers, their aim is to help people improve their own movement with biofeedback. They are confident about our ergonomic design and motion tracking software development. The company is situated in Reykjavik, Iceland and is currently funded by the Icelandic Technology Development Fund.
- Designed to monitor the angles of the knee joint while in motion.
- High accuracy data transmission through our mobile application.
- Series of algorithms ensure correct readings and maximum benefits for you.
Patents 40show all
- 1B21D - Working or processing of sheet metal or metal tubes, rods or profiles without essentially removing material
- 1B23D - Planing
- 1B23Q - Details, components, or accessories for machine tools, e.g. arrangements for copying or controlling
- 1C07D - Heterocyclic compounds
Clinical Trials 1show all
Crunchbase Investment Rounds
|Date||Amount||Round||Valuation||Lead Investor||Other Investors|
|2015-03-01||$52,537||Grant||Technology Development Fund|