Epson America manufactures and supplies printers, professional imaging products, projectors, scanners, system devices, and factory automation products.
The company also offers home entertainment products, glasses, fitness and sports products, modules, kiosk products, displays, disc publishers, supplies and accessories, lamps, ink cartridges, paper products, commercial products, point-of-sale products, and other consumables.
The company provides its products to the retail, hospitality and food service, airline and airport, banking and financial, and healthcare markets worldwide. It serves customers through a network of resellers as well as online.
Epson America was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Long Beach, California. It operates as a subsidiary of Seiko Epson Corp.
Patents 224,851show all
- 21,194B41J - Typewriters
- 14,702H01L - Semiconductor devices
- 9,487H04N - Pictorial communication, e.g. television
- 7,635G02F - Devices or arrangements, the optical operation of which is modified by changing the optical properties of the medium of the devices or arrangements for the control of the intensity, colour, phase, polarisation or direction of light, e.g. switching, gating, modulating or demodulating
- 6,807G09G - Arrangements or circuits for control of indicating devices using static means to present variable information
- 5,412G06F - Electric digital data processing
- 5,003G02B - Optical elements, systems, or apparatus
- 3,894G03B - Apparatus or arrangements for taking photographs or for projecting or viewing them
- 2,745G06K - Recognition of data
- 2,414H05K - Printed circuits