Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Because of the pivotal role we play, Eaton is committed to creating and maintaining powerful customer relationships built on a foundation of excellence. From the products we manufacture to our dedicated customer service and support, we know what’s important to you.
Research Grants 1 show all
Patents 7,559show all
- 889H01H - Electric switches
- 605F21V - Functional features or details of lighting devices or systems thereof
- 419H01R - Line connectors
- 368F21Y - Indexing scheme associated with subclasses , , and , relating to the form or the kind of the light sources or of the colour of the light emitted
- 338F21S - Non-portable lighting devices
- 254H02G - Installation of electric cables or lines, or of combined optical and electric cables or lines
- 237H01F - Magnets
- 210B41J - Typewriters
- 168F16H - Gearing
- 140H05K - Printed circuits
SEC Filings show all