Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Because of the pivotal role we play, Eaton is committed to creating and maintaining powerful customer relationships built on a foundation of excellence. From the products we manufacture to our dedicated customer service and support, we know what’s important to you.
Research Grants 43 show all
Patents 36,126show all
- 4,009H01H - Electric switches
- 3,142F16H - Gearing
- 1,993F16D - Couplings for transmitting rotation
- 1,180B60K - Arrangement or mounting of propulsion units or of transmissions in vehicles
- 1,115H02H - Emergency protective circuit arrangements
- 955B60W - Conjoint control of vehicle sub-units of different type or different function
- 872F16K - Valves
- 800H01R - Line connectors
- 765Y02T - Climate change mitigation technologies related to transportation
- 649H02B - Boards, substations, or switching arrangements for the supply or distribution of electric power
SEC Filings show all