For more than 200 years, DuPont has brought world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace through innovative products, materials and services. Our market-driven innovation introduces thousands of new products and patent applications every year, serving markets as diverse as agriculture, nutrition, electronics and communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
Today, DuPont is proud to build on this heritage by partnering with others to tackle the unprecedented challenges in food, energy and protection now facing our world. With global population expected to approach nine billion by 2050, DuPont is working with customers, governments, NGOs and thought leaders to discover solutions to today’s toughest challenges.
Together, we believe we can provide enough healthy food for people everywhere, decrease dependence on fossil fuels, and protect people and the environment for generations to come.
We look forward to what a third century of science and innovation can do.
Research Grants 109 show all
Publications 34 show all
- 3Enzyme Inhibitors/pharmacology
- 3Oxidoreductases Acting on CH-CH Group Donors
- 2Biphenyl Compounds/pharmacology
- 2Oxidoreductases/antagonists & inhibitors
- 2Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases/metabolism
Patents 150,462show all
- 12,862C07C - Acyclic or carbocyclic compounds
- 10,572C08G - Macromolecular compounds obtained otherwise than by reactions only involving unsaturated carbon-to-carbon bonds
- 9,107C08L - Compositions of macromolecular compounds
- 8,133C08F - Macromolecular compounds obtained by reactions only involving carbon-to-carbon unsaturated bonds
- 7,837C07D - Heterocyclic compounds
- 7,176C09D - Coating compositions, e.g. paints, varnishes or lacquers
- 6,638C08K - Use of inorganic or non-macromolecular organic substances as compounding ingredients
- 6,253C12N - Microorganisms or enzymes
- 4,961C08J - Working-up
- 4,374B32B - Layered products, i.e. products built-up of strata of flat or non-flat, e.g. cellular or honeycomb, form
Clinical Trials 5show all
SEC Filings show all
Crunchbase Investment Rounds
|Date||Amount||Round||Valuation||Lead Investor||Other Investors|
|2009-07-02||$9,000,000||Series Unknown||US Department of Energy|