ConocoPhillips has a time-honored tradition of placing safety, health and environmental stewardship at the top of their operating priorities. This will not change as we move forward as an independent company. Our technical capability, asset quality and scale, and financial strength are unmatched among independent upstream companies and uniquely position us to compete anywhere in the world.
Across our 30 countries of operations, over 17,000 men and women work in a truly integrated way to find and produce oil and natural gas. Our technical capabilities, asset quality and scale, and financial strength are unmatched among independent exploration and production companies and uniquely position us to compete around the world.
ConocoPhillips is committed to the efficient and effective exploration and production of oil and natural gas. Producing oil and natural gas and getting them to market takes ingenuity, technology and investment. Our innovative, collaborative efforts yield products that improve quality of life globally while producing economic benefits with far-reaching influence.
Research Grants 41 show all
Patents 24,949show all
- 3,324C07C - Acyclic or carbocyclic compounds
- 3,009B01J - Chemical or physical processes, e.g. catalysis or colloid chemistry
- 2,707C08F - Macromolecular compounds obtained by reactions only involving carbon-to-carbon unsaturated bonds
- 1,813C10G - Cracking hydrocarbon oils
- 1,481E21B - Earth drilling, e.g. deep drilling
- 1,158B01D - Separation
- 792Y02P - Climate change mitigation technologies in the production or processing of goods
- 717C08G - Macromolecular compounds obtained otherwise than by reactions only involving unsaturated carbon-to-carbon bonds
- 698G01V - Geophysics
- 617C08K - Use of inorganic or non-macromolecular organic substances as compounding ingredients
Clinical Trials 2show all
SEC Filings show all
Crunchbase Investment Rounds
|Date||Amount||Round||Valuation||Lead Investor||Other Investors|
|2016-09-19||Post Ipo Equity||MedcoEnergi|