Patents 459show all
- 202C12Q - Measuring or testing processes involving enzymes, nucleic acids or microorganisms
- 59G01N - Investigating or analysing materials by determining their chemical or physical properties
- 57G16B - Bioinformatics, i.e. information and communication technology [ict] specially adapted for genetic or protein-related data processing in computational molecular biology
- 39C12N - Microorganisms or enzymes
- 33B01J - Chemical or physical processes, e.g. catalysis or colloid chemistry
- 30B01L - Chemical or physical laboratory apparatus for general use
- 29C07H - Sugars
- 25G02B - Optical elements, systems, or apparatus
- 21H04N - Pictorial communication, e.g. television
- 11B82Y - Specific uses or applications of nanostructures
SEC Filings show all
Mountain View, CA
SEC Form D Funding Events
- Clifford A. Reid
Executive Officer, Director
- Alexander E. Barkas, Ph.D.
- Robert J. Curson
- Andrew Senyei, M.D.
- Charles P. Waite, Jr.