Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global BioPharma company firmly focused on its mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
Around the world, our medicines help millions of people in their fight against such diseases as cancer, cardiovascular disease, hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis and psychiatric disorders.
At Bristol-Myers Squibb, our BioPharma strategy uniquely combines the reach and resources of a major pharma company with the entrepreneurial spirit and agility of a successful biotech company. With this strategy, we focus on our customers’ needs, giving maximum priority to accelerating pipeline development, delivering sales growth and continuing to manage costs.
Research Grants 52 show all
Publications 9,550 show all
- 116Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid/methods
- 110Drug Design
- 108Enzyme Inhibitors/pharmacology
- 103Chromatography, Liquid/methods
- 96Tandem Mass Spectrometry/methods
- 93Mass Spectrometry/methods
- 91Antiviral Agents/pharmacology
- 91Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2/drug therapy
- 85Antineoplastic Agents/therapeutic use
- 82Hepatitis C, Chronic/drug therapy
Patents 55,855show all
- 14,276C07D - Heterocyclic compounds
- 10,135A61K - Preparations for medical, dental, or toilet purposes
- 5,373C07K - Peptides
- 3,305C07C - Acyclic or carbocyclic compounds
- 1,601C12N - Microorganisms or enzymes
- 1,350C07F - Acyclic, carbocyclic or heterocyclic compounds containing elements other than carbon, hydrogen, halogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, selenium or tellurium
- 1,284A61F - Filters implantable into blood vessels
- 1,175C07H - Sugars
- 1,048C12P - Fermentation or enzyme-using processes to synthesise a desired chemical compound or composition or to separate optical isomers from a racemic mixture
- 1,036A61Q - Specific use of cosmetics or similar toilet preparations
Clinical Trials 2,515show all
SEC Filings show all
SEC Form D Funding Events
- Bruce L.a. Carter, Ph.D.
Executive Officer, Director
- James A. Harper
- Judith A. Hemberger, Ph.D.
- David I. Hirsch, Ph.D.
- Jonathan S. Leff
- David H. MacCallum
- Kurt Anker Nielsen
- Edward E. Penhoet, Ph.D.
- Lars Rebien Sorensen
- Michael J. Dwyer
- Heather L. Franklin
- Darren R. Hamby
- Vaughn B. Himes, Ph.D.
- James A. Johnson
- Nicole Onetto, M.D.
- Suzanne M. Shema, J.D.
- Douglas E. Williams, Ph.D.