Bergen Teknologioverføring AS (BTO) is the technology transfer office in Bergen, supporting ten research institutions in commercialization and technology transfer. Together these institutions employ about 4000 researchers and have a research base of more than 4MrdNOK (billions). Researchers, faculty and students from these institutions provide BTO with up to 100 new innovative ideas and technologies each year, from a broad range of exciting projects. Since the founding in December 2004, BTO has been involved in over 100 commercialisations. BTO’s goal is to help researchers commercialise their research results to ensure that knowledge and inventions benefit individuals, society and industry.
Research Grants 2 show all
Patents 296show all
- 54A61K - Preparations for medical, dental, or toilet purposes
- 33G01N - Investigating or analysing materials by determining their chemical or physical properties
- 27C12Q - Measuring or testing processes involving enzymes, nucleic acids or microorganisms
- 24C07K - Peptides
- 18A23K - Fodder
- 18Y02A - Technologies for adaptation to climate change
- 14A61P - Specific therapeutic activity of chemical compounds or medicinal preparations
- 14C07F - Acyclic, carbocyclic or heterocyclic compounds containing elements other than carbon, hydrogen, halogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, selenium or tellurium
- 12A23L - Foods, foodstuffs, or non-alcoholic beverages, not covered by subclasses -
- 10C07C - Acyclic or carbocyclic compounds
Web Documents 134show all
Bergen Teknologioverforing has 134 documents.
|Total Funding||Employees||Last Funding Date||Status|