Atkore delivers a unique portfolio of integrated electrical raceway solutions that deploy, isolate and protect a structure’s electrical circuitry from source to outlet.
With 3,100 employees and 52 manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, Atkore meets their customers’ needs by providing unmatched quality, delivery and value across a robust product line that includes steel, PVC and aluminum conduit, armored cable and flexible conduits, metal framing, wire baskets, cable trays and other complementary products including fittings and mechanical pipe.
Success at Atkore does not just happen. It is planned for, designed in. Built on the foundation of their core values – Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Respect and Excellence – the Atkore Business System (ABS) is the driving force behind our culture and performance. ABS is a complete way of doing business. It focuses on implanting a market driven strategy (Strategy), committing to the development of Atkore organization (People) and having a true belief in the value of continuously improving how they do everything they do (Processes).
Atkore ties it all together and deploy it through the organization with their Strategy Deployment Process (SDP) which ensures they are working on breakthrough initiatives while assuring day to day quality, delivery and cost. Encompassing everything from how Atkore listens to their customers and collect what they tell them, to how they recruit, develop and build their people, to the continuous improvement of their process capabilities, the Atkore Business System is at the core of what they do for customers.
Patents 94show all
- 18A62C - Fire-fighting
- 18H02G - Installation of electric cables or lines, or of combined optical and electric cables or lines
- 15F16L - Pipes
- 11E04B - General building constructions
- 10H01B - Cables
- 6C23C - Coating metallic material
- 5F16B - Devices for fastening or securing constructional elements or machine parts together, e.g. nails, bolts, circlips, clamps, clips, wedges, joints or jointing
- 5G07F - Coin-freed or like apparatus
- 4H01R - Line connectors
- 4H02S - Generation of electric power by conversion of infra-red radiation, visible light or ultraviolet light, e.g. using photovoltaic [pv] modules