Asteres Inc., founded in 2003, is a prescription and pharmacy automation technology group. They were the first company to commercialize a system to store and deliver finished prescriptions to consumers in retail pharmacy.
ScriptCenterÂ®, which works like an ATM, allows consumers to pickup and pay for their prescriptions when the pharmacy is closed* or without waiting in line when the pharmacy is open. Retailers can extend prescription pickup hours without adding staff and also alleviate the stress of long lines at the pharmacy counter. Retailers particularly appreciate that ScriptCenter convenience brings consumers in the store and keeps them shopping unlike drive-thru or home delivery.
The Asteres management team has extensive experience in healthcare automation in hospital & healthcare systems and retail pharmacy. The team is known for successfully growing technology companies that have intense focus on customer value and customer service.
Patents 16show all
- 13G07F - Coin-freed or like apparatus
- 10G06F - Electric digital data processing
- 9G06Q - Data processing systems or methods, specially adapted for administrative, commercial, financial, managerial, supervisory or forecasting purposes
- 3G01N - Investigating or analysing materials by determining their chemical or physical properties
- 1A61J - Containers specially adapted for medical or pharmaceutical purposes
Crunchbase Investment Rounds
|Date||Amount||Round||Valuation||Lead Investor||Other Investors|
|2004-11-12||Series B||Pacific Venture Capital||Sanderling Ventures|
|2007-11-01||$4,000,000||Series C||Sanderling Ventures, Forward Ventures, Pacific Venture Capital|
|2008-06-05||$4,000,000||Series Unknown||Sanderling Ventures|
|2003-09-23||Series A||Sanderling Ventures|