Alcatel-Lucent is at the fore-front of global communications.
We provide products and innovations in IP and cloud networking, as well as ultra-broadband fixed and wireless access.
We serve service providers and their customers, as well as enterprises and institutions throughout the world.
Alcatel-Lucent's Bell Labs, one of the world’s foremost technology research institutes, is responsible for countless breakthroughs that have shaped the networking and communications industry.
Research Grants 459 show all
Publications 42 show all
- 3Calcium Carbonate/chemistry
- 1Biological Clocks/physiology
- 1Calcification, Physiologic
- 1Calcification, Physiologic/physiology
- 1Calcium Carbonate
- 1Central Nervous System/physiology
Patents 107,736show all
- 24,901H04L - Transmission of digital information, e.g. telegraphic communication
- 15,625H04W - Wireless communications networks
- 9,675H04B - Transmission
- 7,494H04M - Telephonic communication
- 6,895H04Q - Selecting
- 5,259H04J - Multiplex communication
- 5,073G02B - Optical elements, systems, or apparatus
- 5,027G06F - Electric digital data processing
- 3,196H01L - Semiconductor devices
- 3,100H04N - Pictorial communication, e.g. television
SEC Filings show all